Before practicing law, Jeff was a member of the US Army and worked as an Air Traffic Controller. Jeff has practiced an array of different types of law. Prior to joining the firm Jeff was a staff counsel for a national auto insurance carrier.
Jeff has litigated in the areas of felony criminal defense, dependency and termination of parental rights cases in central Florida. Further, Jeff also litigated employment, labor, and a variety of civil cases for the Attorney General of North Dakota.
- Ave Maria School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2014
Undergraduate & Graduate School
- University of North Dakota, B.S., 2007
- Florida, 2014
- North Dakota, 2016
- U.S. District Court, District of North Dakota, 2016
Additional Personal Details
- Born: Minneapolis, MN
- Raised over $3,200 for UNICEF while paddling down the entire 2,320 miles of the Mississippi River in a canoe.
- University of North Dakota Rugby Club - President and Field Captain (Grand Forks, ND) 2000 - 2007
- Sioux Falls Rugby Club (Sioux Falls, SD) 2008 - 2011
- Naples Rugby Club - Forwards Captain (Naples, FL) 2011 - 2013